you almost got me
# 32 of my playlist ..
I always wanted to know what was the title of that song, i heard it many times before and i even know some of the lyrics of it. But then one time, Alex sang that song, I feel like oohh my gooosssshhh, speechless! I carried away , I knew I love that song, and now Alex as well. He did well, it was really beautiful. Unforgettable, so i google it to know the title and kept on abusing youtube playing it! HAHA
And i fall inlove with the song, and with the singer :)
He’s funny, talks a lot of crazy stuffs. He always make my day by talking to him, can’t believe it, we only talked for not more than a week. But i kept on thinking of the crazy guy. He’s good I can see it, I just hope we will become friends for a long time.
We were almost there, but things turned out up side down. Unexpected things always happens the least you expect it. Hope things will be good along the way for the two of us. It was a great experience having him.
I just can’t help myself,
And I love you
I want you
I wanna talk to you
I wanna be with you
Kiss me goodbye ♫♫♫
No comments:
Post a Comment